International Masterclass for Violin & Chamber Music
11.-15. May 2019
- Preparation for competitions, entrance/exit exams, CD recordings etc.
- Lessons available in: German · English · French · Russian · Lithuanian
- Lessons for beginners will be taught by Assistant Alexander Krel parallel to the main class
- Review of posture basics and presented techniques
- Creation of a personal sound / tone
- Refinement of virtuosic bow technique
- Recommendations on motor skills and coordination of the left hand
- Mutual analysis of technical, musical, mental aspects and form of the musical pieces
- Development of individual ambitions and chamber music concept
- Ear for partners & for yourself
- Assessment and coaching on current situation
- Mental and physical mindsets for optimal performance
- Please include the musical pieces you want to play (From Old Music, Baroque to Modern) in the enrollment form.
- There are lodging options in the academy available for 10, – € per night for a total of 40, – € for 4 nights. Please check the corresponding box in the enrollment form if you wish to stay at the academy for the duration of the masterclass.
- A final concert with all participants will be held on 15.05.2018 in the auditorium of the Schnittke Akademie.
- This masterclass is limited to 8 students, duets or ensembles!
The lessons wil be taught by Martynas Švėgžda von Bekker.
Martynas is an experienced juror at numerous competitions and docent of various masterclasses taught at conservatories and universities, e. g. in Vilnius, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Oslo, Boston, Klaipėda and more.
The lessons will furthermore be assisted by Alexander Krel, who has been working with Martynas since 2014. In their violin classes, Alexander is mainly responsible for discovering and developing young talents, specifically targeting pedagogical methodology.
Accompaniment on the piano will be provided by Natalia Krel, a studied concert pianist and awardee of multiple international competitions.
11.-15. May 2019
Daily from 09:00 – 18:00
Final concert on 15.05. at 18:30
Alfred Schnittke Akademie International
Max-Brauer-Allee 24, 22765 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 44 75 31
The registration fee is 100, – € and will be deducted from the price.
Your registration/enrollment will be confirmed upon receipt of payment of the registration fee.
We ask you to transfer the remaining amount up to two weeks before beginning of the masterclass to the following account:
Martynas Švėgžda von Bekker